Alphascience Duo Phytic [TC] Serum 30ml + Ultra Deep 50ml
Regenerate, restore and revitalise your skin with this powerful duo from Alphascience. The potent antioxidants in the Phytic Serum have outstanding skin-healing properties, great for tackling common skin problems like acne and dullness. Daily use of the serum will enhance your natural radiance and help to diminish signs of ageing, like fine lines and wrinkles.
Take your anti-ageing regime a step further with the Ultra Deep Firm & Restore cream. Infused with Shea Butter, the rich & silky formula will nourish your skin, creating a smoother and brighter complexion. What’s more, the key active ingredients will regenerate fundamental skin tissues (lost through ageing) and help to restore its plumpness.
Why add the Phytic Serum & Ultra Deep Firm & Restore Cream to your beauty cabinet?
- Normalise skin sebum production to reduce acne
- Tackle dullness to achieve a more radiant complexion
- Reduce early signs of ageing
- Regenerate and restore key skin tissues to their natural density
- Nourish dry skin
- Suitable for normal and combination skin
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
- Enriched with natural ingredients
How to use:
Use the Alphascience Phytic Serum twice daily, after cleansing. Simply massage a small amount into your face, neck and décolletage. Wait a second or two for it to soak in and follow it up with the Alphascience Ultra Deep Firm & Restore Cream.
Phytic Serum Key active ingredients:
- 8% stabilised L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C in its natural form): Antioxidant stimulates collagen synthesis, prevents spot formation and enhances natural radiance.
2% Phytic Acid (Antioxidant): Neutralises pollutants, regulates
pigmentation and normalises sebum.
2% Tannic Acid: Boosts antioxidant activity of the formula and
- Ginkgo Biloba (Antioxidant): Improves skin tissue irrigation enhanced skin radiance.
Ultra Deep Firm & Restore Cream Key Active Ingredients:
- Saponaria Stem Cells
- Lupine Protein
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Shea Butter
Free delivery on all orders over £100. Delivery costs £5.95 for orders under £100.